For regular visitors to Caribbean Market you might have noticed we’ve made a few foodie changes in the recent months. Or if you haven’t visited for a while, we’ve got some news for you.
Based on feedback following the success of our Knox Food Truck Festival and regular inclusion of food trucks at our market in general we now bring you For the Love of Food.
Food trucks are flowin’ in. They’re taking their positions and making sure you’ll be able to get your fill from some of Melbourne’s best-loved food trucks. To make checking them all out easier, we’ve pulled together some social and website links if you’d like to see some more.
For the Love of Food, we hope you enjoy it. Come down and see what you can find – there’s something for everyone at Caribbean Market.
Also, in no particular order, below are a few social pics from some of the fabulous food trucks that have been frequenting our market of late.
- The Pizza Doctor (Website | Instagram | Facebook)
- Authentic Italian wood-fired pizza
- Mr Burger (Website | Instagram | Facebook)
- Food truck’s dedicated to delivering the best tasting burgers
- Spanish Caravan Catering (Website | Instagram | Facebook) – Mobile food business serving paella and tapas
- Ghost Kitchen (Website | Instagram | Facebook)
- Serving up a modern twist that’ll send your taste buds on a mini holiday to Taiwan
- Little Pasta Lab (Website | Instagram | Facebook)
- It’s all about keeping it simple, you just need to use the right ingredients
- Twista Bro’s (Instagram | Facebook)
- Twisting potatoes and working all around Melbourne
- Twisted Fisherman (Website | Facebook)
- Blending old school and new school, offering dishes with a modern twist on fish and chips
- Purley Delish Treats (Instagram)
- Perfect baked potato, roasted corn, bacon and eggs and more
- Wun Hung Lo Dumplings (Facebook)
- Sourcing the freshest ingredients to make the best possible quality products
- Archies Starchies
- Potatoes with a twist
- The Souvlaki Brothers
- Lamb and chicken roasted over hot coals and served fresh
- Ink-Credible Calamari
- Fresh calamari that will have you craving more
- Light, fresh and fast, come down and try it yourself
Only 4 days to go till The Other Art Fair Australia starts~ friends of Ghost Kitchen get to come to the fair for FREE! Go to the following link http://melbourne.theotherartfair.com/comps Enter the code:GHOST_KITCHEN Looking forward to seeing you all!!! #TaiwaneseStreetFood #TheOtherArtFair #UpComingArtists #GetInspired #Melbourne
Catch us at Caribbean Gardens this Wednesday ! •••••••••••••••••• 8:30-3pm 🔆 •••••••••••••••••• _________________________________________ • • • • #twistabros #customers #selfie #melbournebusiness #eventsmelbourne #melbournevents #melbournesummer #festival #streetfood #eventsmelbourne #Melbournefoodo #foodtruckmelb #cateringmelbourne #melbournecbd #melbfoodies #melbourneeats