New Pop Up Markets
Thank you for being involved in this series of POP UP markets. We have had lots of feedback and continue working to make Caribbean a great place to visit.
Caribbean Gardens and Market offered themed pop up markets each month starting from October 2016 through to May 2017. The themes were inspired from customer and community feedback. It provided an opportunity for casual stall holders to access and interact with new customers. The new markets also provided customers with a different style of market at Caribbean Gardens. A special Pop Up Market area was located at the west end of the pavilion.
We invited stall holders with products or services that fit into each theme to apply for a stall. Tickets for each market were be made available to purchase online. Stalls are limited at a cost of Marquee Stall $50 per site and Table Stall $30 per site. A booking fee of $0.55 applies.Flowers & Plants Sunday 16th October 2016Craft/Homemade Sunday 20th November 2016Food & Drinks Sunday 18th December 2016Music Sunday 15th January 2017Collectors PostponedFashion Sunday 19th March 2017Babes to Kids Market Sunday 16th April 2017Man Cave Sunday 21st May 2017
STALL HOLDER BOOKINGS
Please read information below before booking.
General STALL HOLDER Pop Up Market Information:
Registered stallholders must be in attendance during the market trading times as advertised at www.caribbeangardens.com.au Your ticket is your confirmation. If you require power please let Market Staff know on the day and bring a tag and tested 5m extension cord. Power is an extra $2 per site. Caribbean Gardens and Market Staff reserve all rights and conditions are subject to change. Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. If market staff deem your stall inappropriate for the Pop Up theme market you will be offered an alternative site within the Sunday Market area. If unsure please contact Caribbean Gardens on 9758 5000 or email [email protected] For all other Market Stall rules and Regulations please check http://caribbeangardens.com.au/market/
Pop Up Market Stall Holder process:
First in best dressed as they say! The earlier you join the car queue the better the location of your stalls in the Market. As such join the stall holder queue located 1280 Ferntree Gully Road Scoresby. The vehicle queue is located in front of Rollerama. Please bring your printed tickets with you on the morning of the market.
1. Please arrive between 6am-7am at 1280 Ferntree Gully Road, Scoresby entrance and show this ticket to the ticket box staff (retain the ticket).
2. Drive towards the market or simply follow everyone else. We have road signs that direct the “Pop up Stallholders” to a different location of the Market. You will be asked to join a car queue at the rear of the Market. Simply follow Manager Instructions.
3. When you arrive Managers will then direct you to drive into the market. You will be parked up next to your designated table/s. Please start un-packing your awesome products in preparation for a great day.
4. By approx 8:15am all cars will be exited from the market to park up in the car parking we have available for stall holders.
5. 8.30am we are open to customers and trading begins. We advise you set up as quickly as possible so as to grab your coffee, bacon & egg muffins etc from the Café before 8.30am.
6. By 4pm the Market starts to unwind and you may begin packing up. 4:30pm the Market is open to stall holder cars to enter the market and pack up for departure.
7. A market staff member will come around and collect your STALL ticket from you and cash for the power (if used). If you require power please let Market Staff know on the day and bring a tag and tested 5m extension cord. Power is an extra $2 per site.
On any given Market Day (Wednesday, Friday and Sunday) you will find 100’s of market stall holder with a variety of items for sale. With over 2 acres (10,500sqm) under cover we are one of Melbourne largest and most well known markets. We also have fantastic casual stall holders rates and encourage new casual stall holders to try their hand at selling unique and interesting items.
More information on the Stall Holder page. Subject to change.